Gers Memorial Endowment Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has summited a FASFA to the Student Financial Aid Office.
4. Student has a 2.5 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
5. Student is pursuing an AAS degree in Horticulture with fifteen credit hours completed or have finished one semester in the horticulture program.
6. Student will compose an essay on the topic ‘What are your career goals and what is your interest in horticulture?’.
7. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- Up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay addressing your career goals and interest in the horticulture program. (Max 500 words)