Assistance League of St. Louis Project Annual Scholarship for Women
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled in St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3.Student must reside in St Louis City or St Louis County.
4. Must have a high school or HiSet diploma.
5. Student must be seeking an Associate degree.
6. Student must have a 2.5 GPA for the initial award and maintain a 2.5 GPA to remain eligible.
7. Student must be enrolled at least 6 credit hours.
8. Student will compose an essay of 300 to 500 words on the topic ‘Detailing a transitional or life altering situation and how an education will impact and support that transition into a new occupation or employment.’
9. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor, if selected as a recipient.
- up to $500
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 300-to-500-word essay detailing a transitional or life altering situation and how an education will impact you and support that transition into a new occupation or employment