Alexander Grammaticoff Endowment Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled in St. Louis Community College – Florissant Valley Campus.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has summited a FASFA to the Student Financial Aid Office.
4. Student must have taken a minimum of two Foreign Language classes.
5. Student has a 2.5 cumulative GPA and be in good academic standing.
6. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a cumulative 2.5 GPA in all Foreign Language courses taken at the high school or college level?
- Have you taken, or do you plan to take a minimum of two foreign languages courses at the Florissant Valley Campus?