Jo Clayton Memorial Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled in St. Louis Community College – Forest Park.
2. Student has a 3.0 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
3. Student will compose an essay of 300 words on the topic ‘How the Social Sciences (Cultural studies, History, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology) fit into the applicant’s personal and career goals.’
4. Student will submit two letters of recommendation from Forest Park faculty.
5. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have an interest in one or more areas of the Social Sciences?
- Please submit one letter of recommendation from a Forest Park faculty member
- Please submit a second letter of recommendation from a Forest Park faculty member
- Compose an essay of 300 words on the topic 'How the Social Sciences fit into your personal and career goals.'