Carroll J. Donohue Endowed Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office but is not eligible for a Pell grant.
3. Student has summited a FASFA to the Student Financial Aid Office.
4. Student has a 2.5 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
5. Student will compose an essay on the topic ‘Provide details of your community service, awards, academic and career goals.’
6. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an essay detailing the applicant’s community service, awards, academic and career goals.