Inspired By Life Nursing Scholarship Fund
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has summited a FASFA to the Student Financial Aid Office.
4. Student has a 2.75 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
5. Student is pursuing an AAS degree in Nursing.
6. Student must be entering the 3rd semester of the Nursing program at the start of the award term.
7. Student must be a resident of the United States and reside in one of the 84 counties served by Mid-America Transplant.
8. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
9. If requested, prior to the start of their fourth semester in the nursing program, recipients are required to participate in a half-day visit to Mid- America Transplant to learn about organ and tissue donations.
- $500 for two consecutive semesters
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently enrolled in your third semester of the Nursing Program?