Kirkwood Garden Club Horticultural Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
3. Student is pursuing an AAS degree in Horticulture.
4. Student will compose an essay on the topic ’Why are you interested in Horticulture?"
5. Student must have completed six hours of Horticulture coursework prior to the award term.
6. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Why are you interested in Horticulture?