Jerome and Lorraine Wallis Trust Nursing Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has a current FASFA on file with Financial Aid.
4. Student has a minimum GPA of 3.0 and is in good academic standing
5. Student is pursuing an AAS degree in Nursing and will have completed their second semester prior to the award term.
6. Student will compose a 500 word essay on the topic ‘What are your career goals and how will this scholarship benefit you?’
7. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a written essay on your career goals and how this scholarship will benefit the you.
- Please attach one letter of recommendation from a STLCC faculty member or advisor.