Dr. Joseph B. Worth Endowed Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College – Florissant Valley.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has a current FASFA on file with Financial Aid.
4. Student must be in good academic standing.
5. Student must have completed at least one Developmental Course at STLCC prior to the award term.
Student must have completed 24 credit hours prior to the award term.
6. Student will compose an essay on the topic ‘What are your personal goals and aspirations?’
7. Student must demonstrate leadership participation in STLCC Student Government or PTK (preferred.)
8. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completion of one or more developmental courses taken at STLCC?
- Do you demonstrate leadership participation in STLCC Student Government or PTK?
- Submit a 300-500 word essay or expression of their personal goals and aspirations.