Gala Endowed Scholarship for Culinary, and Baking and Pastry Arts
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has a 2.75 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
3. Student must have completed 50 credit hours or more in the Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry Arts curricula, and plan to enroll in a culinary or baking and pastry capstone course.
4. Student must demonstrate outstanding performance in the classroom and actively participate in extracurricular opportunities as presented by the Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry Arts program.
5. Student will submit a Thank You note if selected as a recipient.