Charlotte Dauphin Stickley Allied Health Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College – Meramec Campus.
2. Student has a 3.0 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
3. Student will have completed both BIO 111 and either BIO 203 or 207, prior to the award term.
4. Student will submit three letters of recommendation (two letters from professors not affiliated with the Biology department and a third letter from a person knowledgeable of the students activities outside of school.)
5. Student will compose an essay of 500 words on the topic ’Emphasizing your perceptions of your goals and aspirations in the Allied Health field?"
6. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- $500 annually
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a written essay emphasizing the your perceptions of your goals and aspirations in the Allied Health field.
- Have you completed STLCC-Meramec Biology courses BIO:111 and either BIO:203 or BIO:207?
- Please submit three letters of recommendation.
- Please submit a letter of recommendation from a STLCC faculty member
- Please submit a letter of recommendation from a STLCC faculty member, not affiliated with the Biology Department
- Please submit a letter of recommendation from someone outside of STLCC