Dental Anesthesia Center-Dental Hygiene Endowed Scholarship Fund
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has summited a FASFA to the Student Financial Aid Office.
4. Preference will be given to students with dependent children living in their household.
4. Student has a 3.0 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
5. Student is pursuing an AAS degree in Dental Hygiene, enrolled in their third semester during the award term.
6. Student will compose an essay of 500 words on the topic ‘What did you learn during your pre-clinical experiences, and how did it prepare you to join the workforce?’
7. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- up to $1000
- Supplemental Questions
- What did you learn during your pre-clinical experiences, and how did it prepare you to join the workforce?