Alexander Marley Memorial Fund for Culinary Students
1. Student(s) must be enrolled as a full or part-time student at St. Louis Community College, pursuing a degree in Culinary Arts or Pastry Arts.
2. Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and be in good standing.
3. Student(s) request for assistance will be approved by the Culinary Arts Program Director
4. Student(s) must have a demonstrated unmet financial need as determined by the Financial Aid office.
5. Student(s) who are selected as recipients of the scholarship will be encouraged to send a note of thanks to the donor.
- Maximum $500.00
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently enrolled in your second semester of a Culinary Arts program?