Daniel C. Sullivan Memorial Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student must be a graduate of Riverview Gardens high school.
3. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
4. Student has a current FASFA on file with Financial Aid.
5. Student has a minimum GPA of 3.0 and is in good academic standing.
6. Student will compose an essay on the topic ’What are your career goals and how will this scholarship benefit you?"
7. Student will submit two letters of recommendation from a Riverview Gardens high school or STLCC faculty and/or staff member.
8. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- up to $1,000 for full-time student, up to $500 for part-time student
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a written essay addressing your career goals and how this scholarship will benefit you.
- Please submit a second letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a Riverview Gardens High School faculty and/or staff member.