Laurencin Dunbar Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College -Florissant Valley.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has summited a FASFA to the Student Financial Aid Office.
4. Student has a 2.0 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
5. Student is pursing an AAS degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
6. Student will compose an essay on the topic ‘What are your career goals and how will this scholarship benefit you?’
7. Student will submit one letter of recommendation.
8. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a written essay on your career goals and how this scholarship will benefit the you.
- Please submit one letter of recommendation.