Maggie Jackson Horticulture Scholarship Fund
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled in St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has a have and maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
3. Preference will be given to single parents with primary custody of their minor children.
4. Student must be enrolled in at least six credit hours during the award term.
5. Student is pursuing an AAS degree in Horticulture.
6. Prior to the award term, student will have completed HRT:101 or BIO:124 with a C or better.
7. If selected as a recipient, the student may be asked to meet with the scholarship donor.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent with primary custody of his/her minor children?
- Have you completed either HRT:101 or BIO:124 with a C or better?