Lawrence K. Roos Scholarship for Public Service
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College, full or part-time.
2. Student must complete a scholarship application.
3. Preference may be given to the student who has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
4. Student has a minimum GPA of 2.5and is in good academic standing.
5. Student is enrolled in courses in political science / government and demonstrates a desire for further study in political science / government during the award term.
6. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient
- Not to exceed student costs.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently taking a STLCC class OR enrolled in an internship related to political science or government ?