Dr. Charles R. Clifford Jr. Dental Hygiene Endowment Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled in St. Louis Community College.
2. Student must currently reside in a rural area (defined as any Missouri county other than St Louis city/county, St Charles county, Greater Kansas City area and Jasper county.)
3. Student has a 3.0 GPA (in all dental hygiene perquisites or courses)and is in good academic standing.
4. Student must be enrolled in the dental hygiene program.
5. Student must intend to practice dental hygiene in a rural area upon graduation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently reside in and/or be natives of a rural area in Missouri (rural areas include any Missouri county other than St. Louis City and County, St. Charles County, the Greater Kansas City area and Jasper County)?
- Do you intend to practice dental hygiene in a rural area (defined as any county other than St. Louis city/county, St Charles county, the Greater Kansas city area or Jasper county) after graduation?