Dr. Gerald M. Sandweiss Scholarship
Dr. Sandweiss worked his way up from a teacher to an assistant superintendent of the Ritenour School District. He maintained and pursued his love of drumming as a professional/vocational sideline while his main source of income was derived by teaching and administration.
1. Student must be a Soldan High School graduate.
2. Show a desire to pursue a four-year professional degree at an accredited institution.
3. Preference will be given to students who play a musical instrument
4. have and maintain a 3.0 or better GPA.
5. If the student maintains a 3.0 GPA at the end of each semester, the donor will not only pay for the next semester but upon delivery of book receipts from the student also will reimburse the student for the costs of the books.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you play a musical instrument?