ICL Student Scholarship
This scholarship fund is established by ICL Americas LLC (hereafter, “Donor”) to encourage and inspire deserving students, regardless of race, sex, creed, or national origin, to pursue a degree in Engineering Technology, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Technology or Computer Aided Design Certificate at St. Louis Community College.
1. Student must be enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student must complete a scholarship application.
3. Students must have a current FASFA on file with St. Louis Community College Financial Aid office.
4. Student must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
5. Student must be pursuing an associate degree in Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, or a certificate in Computer Aided Design during the award period.
6. The recipient of the scholarship will be required to send a note of thanks to the donor as a condition of the award.
7. The recipient of the scholarship will consent to have their name and contact information provided to ICL for the purposes of career advancement.