Assistance League Project ROSE Scholarship
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled in St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3.Student must reside in St Louis City or St Louis County.
4. Must have a high school or HiSet diploma.
5. Student must be seeking an Associate degree.
6. Student must have a 2.5 GPA for the initial award and maintain a 2.5 GPA to remain eligible.
7. Student must be enrolled at least 6 credit hours.
8. Student will submit one letter of recommendation.
9. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor, if selected as a recipient.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or employer.