Grainger Tools for Tomorrow for Skilled Trades or Public Safety
Criteria for Award:
1. Student is enrolled at St. Louis Community College.
2. Student has financial need as determined by the STLCC Student Financial Aid office.
3. Student has summited a FASFA to the Student Financial Aid Office.
4. Student has a 2.5 cumulative GPA and is in good academic standing.
5. Student is pursuing an AAS degree in the skilled trades or public safety.
6. Student will compose an essay on the topic ‘Outline your career aspirations and how this scholarship will benefit you.’
7. Student will submit a Thank You note to the donor if selected as a recipient.
8. Student will sign the Grainger consent and release form if requested.
- up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing a degree in the skilled trades or public safety?
- Please submit one letter of recommendation.
- Compose an essay outlining your career aspirations and how this scholarship will benefit you.